Our expert team brings expertise and a strong track record across a range of transportation matters, particularly in the fields of shipping and air. Our clients include ship and aircraft owners, charterers, underwriters, and insurers, as well as representatives from aligned industries, such as cargo, logistics, supply chain management, and online support services.
In the shipping sector, our experience includes advising on:
- ship purchase contracts;
- ship finance transactions;
- shipping disputes;
- cargo claims;
- ship mortgage enforcement;
- marine torts; and
- injuries, accidents, and insurance in the context of cargo claims.
Our air and air transport practice is also extensive and includes advising on:
- aircraft leasing and financing;
- aircraft purchase contracts;
- syndicated loan agreements for cross-border aircraft financing with related security documentation;
- fleet-wide maintenance contracts;
- buyer furnished equipment (BFE) purchase contracts; and
- restructuring airline companies.
We advise and draft multilingually, offering knowledgeable, constructive, business-minded solutions to complex issues in this sector. We also have extensive dealings with the UAE’s regulatory authorities and are able to advise clients on the constant evolution and trends in the global regulatory framework.
Our team is client-focused, accessible, and ready to assist with your transportation sector queries.